Are you looking for some tradition and fun activities to celebrate with your family around Thanksgiving?
Then kick-off your holiday vacation with lots of fun, a welcoming and warm Thanksgiving for entire family. Look no further for creative Thanksgiving theme for your celebrations.
Here are many ideas which keep your family laughing and make big difference in your parties from routine.
These ideas can build some innovative vacation traditions and add personal touch to your celebration.
1. Golden Harvest: This will be definitely a better idea as Thanksgiving theme. Plan your decorations and celebrations around the harvest. Try to use organic elements like Indian corn, gourds, a large woven cornucopia and dried flowers to enhance fall’s abundance. Decorate your table with beautiful covers designed in burlap and make use of wooden serving utensils to get rustic feel experience.
2. Pilgrims’ Journey: This is a theme to make your next gathering more fun and enjoyable. Have a great Thanksgiving themed party that highlights the history events with pilgrims’ story. To have a nautical May flower centerpiece, attach a paper sail to wooden dowels then anchor it in a tiny pebble-filled pail. Place a blue colored table cloth on the table that gives the imitation of vast ocean or you can use old maps for a fun experience. Instead of place cards at the tables, arrange small pilgrim hats or bonnets made with construction paper. Write each guest’s name on the hats to give them a surprise.
3. Play a game: Thanksgiving party is the perfect celebration to have lots of fun with favorite games which makes the party more fun and competitive. Plan for innovative games and honor the winners with Thanksgiving Trophy either for adults or children. Every year try to plan for new games that could be a holiday gift for your friends. Conversation games are perfect for Thanksgiving party to play at dinner tables. By doing this theme, everyone can get an opportunity to know more about your family friends and members. It will make your relations strong.
4. Back up memories: Get some inspiration for an innovative family tradition by following back up memories theme. Who are not interested in watching football or other activities, just enter the kitchen and try to do some recipes or holiday cookies so that you can reduce your calories. You can find different varieties of cookies that are done by different families. Try to prepare your grandma’s favorite recipes to attract the guest’s and give a special tradition touch to your pleasant party.
5. Festive Foliage: Decorate your home with the orange, yellow and red colors of changing leaves which give a rich autumnal ambiance look. The leaves will turn your room more bright and glows with warmth of season. These colors of changing leaves give fresh feel and also pop beautifully just like candlelight. This makes your party more beautiful and gives pleasure to the guests who get attracted to enjoy and have fun.
You can even contact your nearest party rentals for thanksgiving party supplies that are new for this year.