Christmas celebration begins with glory of hopes, happiness, optimism, and excitement. It is the most significant festival of the year; it is the time to start many new things and social activities. This is the happiest occasion and most of the people would spend holidays with friends, family and relatives which will give a happy atmosphere to buildup the relationship with the people.
This all explains the necessity and greatness of the festival. In the process of making this Christmas as a happiest movement, decoration of your home also takes an important part. Decoration tips include:
- Create an Amazing Display of Toys and teddy bears dressed according to the season. Arrange a group of teddy bears more than three on a table in one of the room corner. Dress teddy bears with scarves, toques, lases, and mittens. Decorate the neck part by tying bows. You can also place gift boxes in bear’s hands.
- Display a collection of photography on walls.
- Hang a collection of small balls, colored papers, Christmas stockings on the wall, shelf, or mantle.
- By using print ribbon make small bows and pin them on curtains.
- Paint like bells, balls, bows on a white table cloth by using green, red and fabric paints.
- Arrange aroma candles, lights, lace napkins, baskets according to your home structure.
- Christmas tree decoration is a tradition in most of the countries. Decorate the Christmas tree with bells, stars, small balls and print ribbons. For a different look paint the tree branches with silver and gold colors and hang them out.
- String brand, berries, beads, popcorn, cereal, etc and hang them everywhere.
- By screwing small hooks in to the ceiling and hang different shades of lights.
- Take the pieces of old greeting cards and make a collage by sticking them on to a piece of poster board. You can hang the poster board or if you like frame that board.
- Fill the fish aquarium background with Christmas wrapping papers and also with pieces of old Christmas cards.
- Use roses, Lilly and other flowers to decorate the living room.
- Buy a transparent shower curtain. Attach different color of ribbons, balloons, bells, flowers to the outside of that curtain by using glue.
- Cookies would take a significant role in Christmas celebrations. At the time baking make a small hole to each cookie after this bake them and cool. Hang the cookies on your Christmas tree by stringing a ribbon or lace through each cookie.
- Add some drops of food color to the white glue. Fill that glue into icing piping bag or squeeze bottle. On a waxed paper make simple star outlines by using this glue and dry it. Peel that glue ornaments off from the waxed paper and use them in decoration by hanging them with ribbon or thread to windows.
If you want to rent any of the items that are not available with you, then consider hiring them from reputable Christmas party supplies store within your reach.